REGISTRATION FEES (RATES ARE IN USD)
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
| ||Early bird fee|
until July 10, 2018
from July 11, 2018 till September 12, 2018
from September 13, 2018 and onsite
|Main Conference only |
|Low /Low Middle Income Countries**||$275||$330||$440|
|Student*** and Early Career Researcher****||$275||$330||$440|
|Combined Mentor-Trainee Special Rate*****||$730||$930||$1160|
|Combined Main Conference + Clinical / Public Health Workshops + |
AOGIN Plenary Sessions
|IPVS or AOGIN Member*||$880||$1060||$1230|
|Low Income / Low Middle Income Countries**||$425||$480$||$590|
|Student*** and Early Career Researcher**** ||$425||$480||$590|
|Combined Mentor-Trainee Special Rate*****||$1030||$1230||$1460|
|Clinical or Public Health Workshops + AOGIN Sessions |
|Clinical Workshop or Public Health Workshops + AOGIN Plenary Sessions for Non-Conference Registrants||$350|
|Clinical Workshop or Public Health Workshops + AOGIN Plenary Sessions for Non-Conference Registrants Low Income / Low Middle Income Countries||$175||$200||$225|
|Clinical Workshop or Public Health Workshops + AOGIN Plenary Sessions for Non-Conference Registrants Students and Early Career Researchers||$175||$200||$225|
|Basic Science Workshop||no pre-registration is required, participation is open to all registered categories above|
* To become a member of IPVS and benefit from the reduced registration rates click here
**Low income/Low-Middle countries are defined according to the World Bank Country Classification. Click here for more information on the Country Classification data according to the World Bank website.
*** Online registration must be accompanied by an official letter from the head of department or an ID confirming student status. (The document is to be uploaded during the online registration process)
**** Definition of ECR: 1). Working in relevant field 2). <5 years post-awarding PhD. Require a letter of support from supervisor to be submitted.
***** IPVS Members who are mentoring pre-doctoral or post-doctoral trainees (who are also IPVS Members), can benefit from the combined mentor-trainee special rate for the 2 registrations. The details of both the mentor and the trainee should be provided in one registration.
FEES FOR ALL CONFERENCE PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE:
- Participation in scientific sessions
- Entrance to the exhibition
- Opening ceremony and welcome reception
- Printed conference material
- Coffee and Lunch breaks – as indicated in the program
Payment of registration fees (in USD) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer (additional 30 USD handling fee is required):
Please make drafts payable in USD only to:
IPVS 2018 Congress, Sydney
Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Clearing number: 4835
Account Number: 1500934-92-4
Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
IBAN No: CH04 0483 5150 0934 9200 4
- Please ensure that the name of the Conference and of the participant are stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged with the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the Conference account on time.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY:
All cancellations must be electronically mailed.
Refund of registration fee will be as follows:
Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer handling fee (30 USD) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
- Cancellations received up to and including July 10, 2018 – full refund
- Cancellations received from July 11 until September 12, 2018 – 50% refund
- From September 13, 2018 – no refund will be made
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact the registration department at: email@example.com
For information please see the Visa Information page here.
FOR INQUIRIES, PLEASE CONTACT:
IPVC 2018 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 315 280 432 ext. 90
Fax: +41 22 906 9140