IPVC 2018 SUBMISSION OF LATE-BREAKING ABSTRACTS
Please click here for the list of abstract topics.
IPVC 2018 is pleased to announce the option of late-breaking abstract submission.
LATE-BREAKING SUBMISSION OPEN: JULY 23 -AUGUST 6
What Type of Abstract is Eligible for Late-Breaking?
A late-breaking abstract should contain new information. It should comprise of results that were not yet known, or fully available, on the previous abstract submission deadline, May 2, 2018. Abstracts must be submitted through the Conference submission system.
PLEASE NOTE: PRESENTING AUTHOR OF ABSTRACT MUST BE REGISTERED AND PAID TO BE CONSIDERED FOR ACCEPTANCE.
Important Rules for Submission of Abstracts
- No changes can be made to abstracts following their final submission. You are welcome to bring an updated poster to the conference.
- Abstracts must be submitted via this website. Faxed or emailed abstracts will not be considered.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
- The presenting author must be listed as the first author.
- All abstracts should be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. If you need help, please arrange for the review of your abstract by a colleague who is a native English speaker, by a university specific publications office (or other similar facility) or by a copy editor, prior to submission.
- Please submit symbols as words.
- The author submitting the abstract must be registered and fully paid for their abstract to be considered.
- Abstracts must not have been submitted to any other congresses previously.
Guidelines for Submission
You will be asked for the following information:
Presenting author's contact details
- Email address
- Full postal address
- Daytime and evening phone number
- Author and co-authors' (number limited) details
- Full first and family name(s)
- Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
- Abstract title - limited to 20 words in UPPER CASE
- Abstract text – limited to 250 words
- (Please Note: Word count is affected when graphs/tables/images are added)
- Abstract layout - Abstracts must be submitted with the following sections:
- Graphs and images – It is important to note that each image included in the abstract is worth 30 words. A maximum of 3 images can be included per abstract.
- The maximum file size of each graph/image is 500 KB. The maximum pixel size of the graph/image is 600(w) x 800(h) pixel. You may upload graphs in JPG format only.
- Upon submitting your abstract via the Conference website, you will receive an, abstract submission confirmation, indicating that your abstract has successfully been submitted.
Abstract Selection & Presentation
The Committee will review all submitted abstracts. Notification regarding abstract acceptance and scheduling will be sent to the presenting author. The committee decision is final.
Successful submissions will be able to present their poster at the conference. A few selected oral presentation slots will be available for the best, new science. In addition, by submitting you give your permission for your abstract to be posted to the IPVC 2018 website for viewing, following the Conference.