INFORMATION FOR POSTER PRESENTERS
POSTER SESSION INFORMATION
All posters will be on display for the entire duration of the conference.
It is recommended to stand by your poster during coffee and lunch breaks and at designated poster session times.
sessions take place during lunch breaks on Thursday 4 Oct - Saturday 6 Oct, 2018. Please view the itinerary link in your notification to know which session you are required to stand next to your poster.
PREPARATION OF POSTERS
- Please prepare your poster on one sheet of paper. Alternatively presenters may display their material on several smaller sheets.
- Posters will be displayed in portrait format.
- The dimensions of the poster should not exceed 90 cm wide x 120 cm high.
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
- The text, illustrations, etc. should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters (six feet).
- Tacks and technical equipment will be available for the mounting of posters.
- Please refer to the Final Program for the poster number assigned to you.
- Please use the board with the same number