The International Papillomavirus Society is formally incorporated as a not-for-profit organization of biomedical scientists who are investigating human and animal papillomaviruses and their associated diseases.
IPVS is the global authority on papillomaviruses. Our mission is to contribute to the elimination of papillomavirus-related diseases.
We do this by:
- Contributing to improved understudying of, and disseminating information about, the biology and pathogenesis of papillomaviruses and their associated diseases, and the prevention, screening, diagnosis and treatment of papillomavirus-related diseases.
- Advocating for evidence based policies that improve public health in relation to papillomavirus -related diseases and for sustainable research funding in the field.
- Fostering excellence and rigor in papillomavirus research.
- Promoting and supporting education about papillomaviruses and career development in papillomavirus-related research.
- Disseminating research results, knowledge and information among members, and by sharing information with the media.
- Partnering with other societies, institutions and organisations.
To learn more please visit: www.ipvsoc.org